Your latest employment law update from Covid to TUPE and everything in between!
We are again running our popular Employment Law update seminar virtually, but with the same great content and relevance from our Employment Law Specialist Darren Newman.
12th October 2021
- Employment law reform and after the pandemic
- Holidays, Working Time and the Minimum Wage
- Trade Union rights
14th October 2021
- Dismissal and Redundancy
- Transfer of Undertakings and contracting out
- Disability discrimination and reasonable adjustments
- Latest discrimination law cases
To see a detailed overview of the Employment Law Essentials programme click on the brochure below
The sessions are “stand alone” but when you buy a ticket you will have access to all 4 webinars and a recording following in case you are unable to attend all or part of a session – so you don’t miss out on any key features and can listen back at your convenience.
You can buy entry to all 4 virtual sessions for just £79 for WME members and £129 for non-members.