WME believe in the power of coaching and mentoring to help develop others. Done effectively it can empower people to step out of their comfort zone, develop their resilience to face challenges and act as a transformation tool to bring about positive change.
Our ILM Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring is aimed at developing the coaching and mentoring skills of practicing or potential senior leaders.
The programme provides a great opportunity to develop your leadership capability and skills, adding to your repertoire approaches to deliver 1:1 and group coaching as well as 1:1 mentoring.
Who should attend?
If you are…
- A practicing or potential senior leader
- Wanting to make a valuable impact within your team or wider across your organisation
- Looking to develop a skill set that allows you to work constructively and positively whilst managing challenging day to day decisions
- Keen to gain an in depth understanding of coaching and mentoring and apply these skills
…then this programme is for you.
The programme qualification, that takes 8 months to complete, is designed for people who will have significant responsibility for effective coaching and mentoring as part of their daily role within an organisational context.
Continuing to develop and make the most of your new skills
You may choose to complete this programme for 3 reasons:
- Your own personal development
- To join your organisation’s internal coaching and mentoring pool
- To represent your organisation as part of the West Midlands Coaching and Mentoring Pool
The West Midlands Coaching and Mentoring Pool is a network of practicing or potential senior leaders from public sector organisations who are trained in advanced coaching and mentoring skills. These employees are deployed free of charge across subscribing organisations to help develop staff and build capacity. With around 100 coaches and mentors in the pool it provides fantastic opportunities to continue applying and developing your new skills once you have gained your qualification.
For full programme information including what is involved, the timetable, costs and how to apply are all included within our flier: ILM 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring – Cohort 15